Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I swear she said....


Sh*t. Sh*t, my toddler said shi*. I wonder where she picked that sh*t up from? ROFLMAO

Okay, Okay, enough of the bad language! I promise. I feel guilty even putting that up, even though CBC has worse language at primetime!

Em's been saying, "That", "What that" (heavily accented with baby babble - you really have to listen for it) and various forms of "Ut" "At" "Gut" etc for the past few days.

Today, she said "Sh*t" clear as a bell. (

Apparently, the potty-mouthed Mommy is going to stop NOW. Semi-Potty-Mouthed Daddy will too. 'Cause I don't want to be bloggin' about how my kid said "F**K" a week from now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, lol!! Don't feel bad, one day Alex walked into the room. He was singing about how he "closed the f---ing door". It was to the tune of "Farmer in the Dell". I was horrified...

Angela said...

LMAO! Ok, I'm showing this to Tom. We've GOT to clean up our language too!