
A Little Mommy Talk for Monday, May 14th, 2007
Did you find out the sex of your baby? Why or why not? honest...did you have what you were hoping for?(if you want, you can include ultrasound photos :))
Em's Ultrasound Photo:
In Em's pregnancy, I tried EVERY SINGLE TIME to find out the sex. By the end of my pregnancy, I had 6 opportunities and not ONCE did Emmy show the goods. So, I got to be surprised in the delivery room as I had my C-Section.I was absolutely delighted to have my little girl. I had wanted a girl, and here she was. I still remember after asking the sex, (the Dr's didn't announce it) and hearing it was a girl, I looked at Keith and said, "We have a little girl. I have a daughter."
I was shocked as I sincerely thought she was a boy. During one ultrasound, the tech said that the baby had it's hand covering the genitals. I figured...boys and their toys! hahaha
Madison's Pregnancy:
I didn't find out with Maddie as the ultrasound that I would have had a chance to see it was also the ultrasound that told me my water had possibly broken early. With all the chaos and confusion, I never even asked for them to try to tell me. It was obvious that there was something wrong from the get-go.
So, I had two surprise genders at delivery (not by choice lol). I think, if I do have a third, I would try to keep it a surprise (on purpose this time! lol) The guessing is so much fun in retrospect, although it was driving me batty with Emmy! lol
4 comments:
Wow! I would have been going batty too, if I'd tried so many times without even knowing of a possible sex! lol
I think that is the difference between little girls and boys... Girls hide there parts and boys just leave them out there for all to be seen... LOL... Your right boys and there toys!
Sorry your oldest didn't cooperate. I can see why you never remembered to ask with the second. How scary.
that's so funny that you had all those u/s and not once did she let you get a peek LOL I think that would drive me crazy too if I were trying to find out! I did like not knowing though and the surprise at the time of delivery.
Post a Comment