Sunday, January 29, 2006

34 Weeks!

Overview
Due Date: 03/12/2006
Week: 34+0 days
Month: 8
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 32 weeks

42 Days until my Due Date.
52 Days until the latest they will induce me.
21 Days until I am considered full-term.

Time is certainly passing quite quickly here!!

I have a new symptom! I have begun to feel "real" contractions. It scared the crap out of me when it happened yesterday, but they are certainly not regular to any degree. I have been having Braxton-Hicks contractions for months now, but they are painless unless I am walking a great distance.

Keith asked how I knew it was a real contraction versus a "fake" one. I replied, "Well, they hurt." LOL Still, it is false labor until the cervix changes, so all is good.

There have been quite a few March babies arriving already. The bigger board that I go to has had 4 now I think. The smaller board I visit more frequently just had its first March baby on Friday. It is so scary to think it could happen at anytime!!

I have another OBGYN appointment tommorow, so I plan to attempt the shaving thing again tonight. I strained my back last week when I tried to! LMAO However, this will ensure he won't pull another surprise pelvic exam on me! LOL If I am prepared, he won't do one. It's when I am not prepared that he gets me to strip. Damn men!

I had another ultrasound on Thursday, and according to me, Bean seems to be growing quite well. The tech estimated the weight to be 4 lbs, which to me is good. Considering I have 6 weeks left to go, that gives Bean lots of time to get above 5 lbs. We will see what the OBGYN has to say about it tommorow.

I think my main fear at this point is not knowing when Bean will arrive. Sure there is an estimate with the due date, and being full term, but really, Bean could come tommorow, next week, or 7 weeks from now. There is no knowing exactly when. I would like to work until the beginning of March, but we will see how I do.

No comments: