Yes, that's the code phrase for what it's like when I take a bath now. I swear by 40 weeks, water displacement is going to become a serious issue. 2 tablespoons of water in will equal a full tub once I get in there! haha
I am feeling so not sexy tonight - so I shaved my legs. It doesn't help that Keith has been calling me "Uncle Sal" all day. Okay, so I know I was not looking my best today, however, to say I resemble a MALE whose belly is hanging out (his description), doesn't help the whole self-esteem.
Although, I realized something very cool while shaving. It seems that the leg hair has stopped growing as quickly as it used it. Maybe this is just a little perk from Mother Nature who must know it's getting hard to be as agile with a razor as I once was. It's even harder when you can't see what you are shaving! haha
That being said, I still cut my legs 4 times. I don't know how sexy I can be with blood flowing down my calfs. Oh well, it will stop. Apparantly, you have 50% more blood during pregnancy, so I can probably afford to lose a few pints. I need to win the lottery so I can afford electrolysis. Really, it's in my best interests to do it, considering the amount of times I cut myself. Maybe medical would cover it if I gash myself enough times. LOL
I decided to hang up the "Eeyore PJ's" for something a bit nicer tonight. I found a nightie from my "fatter days" that still fits without showing my ass. Sure, I probably look like a purple Hippo, but at least its silky and doesn't have a cartoon donkey on the shirt. Keith says I look like "Uncle Sal when he does drag."
Why am I procreating with this man again?
No comments:
Post a Comment