Okay...this officially sucks.
I have been getting such bad heartburn for the last week or so, but tonight it was horrible! I was sitting in the middle of prenatal class wondering if I could get myself off the floor before puking. I didn't puke, however, it was such powerful heartburn, I sure felt like I was going to. Yuck, yuck, yuck!
Then, I had an intense craving for McDonald's french fries on the way home. Now that's good for the high blood pressure!! haha Luckily, the debit system was down at McDonald's, therefore saving me from killing my arteries with some fast food that I certainly didn't need!
Since I seem to be bitching, I will continue for a bit! LOL Baby Bean, as much as I love when he/she moves around and kicks, has aquired a new little habit that is not so much fun. It feels like it's using some internal organs (that I require for daily living) for leverage to move around. Seriously, it feels like its digging its toes into my abdomen to "push off". Not so much fun since it really hurts when it does it. A kick is quick, this "push off" sensation takes a few moments to pass, and then I feel baby rolling in my belly. The rolling sensation is neat, the precursor to it is not!
The prenatal teacher told us that instead of the 8-10 glasses of water she had instructed us to drink each day (which I do now), we need to up that to 12-16! How do you put that much fluid in your body without turning into a human water balloon???
Ah...the joys of pregnancy! 8 weeks to go! LOL
1 comment:
If your heartburn is really really bad, my OB has said I can take pepcid AC. I talked to him about my horrific heartburn and that is what he told me...I went out and bought it but I haven't used it because you need to take it 15-30 minutes before eating and I am never thinking about it in time! LOL.
Post a Comment