Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ahh Sunday Morning :-)

I love Sunday mornings...

I never feel any major pressure to do anything on Sundays. Keith normally has them off, so he sleeps late. I putter around the house until he wakes up and we spend the day together. It's our "together" day. I love the lazy feeling!

I decided, as I usually do, to make a big breakfast around 11. I guess, technically, it was brunch. He was still sleeping, but he usually wakes up to the smell of food! LOL

I put on the hashbrowns and sausages, and go upstairs quickly to use the washroom. I am gone less than 5 minutes (I just had to pee and wash my hands for crying out loud!). When I return to the kitchen, my hashbrowns are black. Apparantly, I left the heat on a little high. Grrr.

No big deal, so we don't have hashbrowns. The rest turned out quite well. Baby is moving around in my belly, so he/she must have enjoyed it (or is complaining that I burnt the sausages a bit much!) Some days, I am an amazing cook, most days, I tend to get distracted and burn things. I never would have made it in the 50's, I tell you. Although, they didn't have the internet to distract a woman back then! LOL

One thing I am noticing now that I am getting bigger, is that my shirts tend to get stains around the belly mark. I don't think I am quite adjusting to my new size yet. My belly hits things before I do now, so it makes things interesting (like cooking). I always have to be careful I am standing far enough away from the stove that I don't burn my belly! LOL

No comments: