Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Year I Become a Mommy...

How cool is that? Back when I found out I was pregnant, it was the summer. There was no sign of snow, of Christmas trees, or lights. I spent half of 2005 being pregnant, and now the year is gone!!

This is the first Mother's Day where I will be a Mom! And Keith will celebrate his first Father's Day as a Dad. He didn't know his father growing up, as he passed away when Keith was 1. So really, this will be his first time celebrating this day in his memory.

It's New Year's Day...it's also the 30 week milestone for me. 10 weeks to go until my due date. Although, there is now some question as to when baby will come, but I will put that in a seperate posting.

70 days to go
49 days until I am considered full-term

Wow.

We start our "real" prenatal classes this coming Tuesday evening.

I have to start thinking seriously about when I am going to start my maternity leave.

Am I ready for this? Are we ready for this?

No comments: