Have I indicated how much I dislike mornings recently?
I am so bone-achingly tired this morning. I haven't slept well this week at all. I need to start napping when I get home from work.
The sock I put on has a hole in the middle toe. I am too tired to care at this point. I know it will annoy me all day, but I cannot bring myself to go find another pair of socks. How bad is that?
Keith and I started our prenatal classes last night. He was not looking forward to them. The "early-bird" prenatal classes we took in November included a touchy-feely Dad's class where they put all the Dad's in a room by themselves and want them to share their feelings with each other. Keith's a quiet guy...he didn't say a full sentence to me until our second date! LMAO So, to say he wasn't comfortable sharing his feelings with a bunch of strangers would be a fair assessment.
Overall, I have to say he did well. I was the one who had to contain my laughter during the breathing exercises. Next week is the dreaded birthing video.
Oh, here's a funny thing. There was (and probably is) a spider in my bathroom. It made its appearance yesterday around 5 pm. I sprayed it with some Windex. Why Windex, you ask? Because it was the only weapon I had at the moment that didn't require me to get too close to it.
So, when I went pee at 3 am, I was so scared that the spider was going to pop down on my head to pay me back for spraying it with the ammonia substance that I hit my nose on the wall. Hard. Ouch. It still hurts now.
Not only am I resembling Humpty Dumpty before he fell off the wall, I now resemble him after he had his "big fall". LOL
2 comments:
LOL. A couple months back at one of my 3am bathroom trips, a spider did exactly that to me...came down from the ceiling onto my shoulder...I freaked!! LOL Needless to say, I never went back to sleep that night LOL
Oh yuck!! I wouldn't have slept either!!!!!!!
Post a Comment