Ugh. Why is it when I am exhausted that I can't sleep?
I still have this yucky cold. Hopefully, with today off from work, I will start to feel somewhat human again.
Keith, who has been promising to take me to see the Chronicles of Narnia since it started playing here (Dec 8th), said that we could go today. I am sure the other movie patrons would love to hear me blow my nose 14 thousand times during the movie. LOL I think we will skip it yet again. Plus, I would be willing to bet that he will have forgot about his promise by the time he wakes up!
I had a dream about Bean last night. It was a boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't know if it is significant or not, since I have been dreaming about both sexes throughout the course of this pregnancy. I can't even recall what was going on in the dream, just that I saw him.
I have some fears about having a boy. Will I be able to relate to a boy as much as I think I will be able to relate to a girl? One of my friends who had a boy first said that it is not an issue, that I will, without question. Will I regret not having a girl as well (since this will be my only child)? And if Bean is a girl, will I regret not trying for a boy and having the stereotypical family?
Ah...I should have just had twins, one of each, and then I wouldn't have this dilemma! haha
1 comment:
Is hard now but in the end it will all worth it.. But I was the same as you.lol. Its so hard carrying the extra load..lol. Good Luck
Post a Comment