Monday, January 23, 2006

More 4 AM Ramblings...

Okay, this waking up during the night thing is beginning to suck. I know it's just nature's way of preparing me for the sleepless nights that Bean will give me in the future, but that doesn't mean I cannot complain about it now.

I went to bed at 9:45 PM. Pretty early for me, but I am still not 100%. At 10:30 PM, I was still awake as I couldn't get comfortable. Finally, I fell asleep.

I woke up at 1 AM to pee. I woke up at 3 AM because I was thirsty. I woke up at 4 AM because I was having lovely back spasms (again - what is with the back spasms at 4 AM, people?). Since I was awake, I went pee again. And now, here I sit. My back is hurting and I am waiting for the Tylonel to kick in so I might get another hour of sleep in before my alarm goes off.

All this waking up in the middle of the night won't be quite as bad once I am on maternity leave, but right now, it sucks.

I NEED SOME SLEEP!! LOL

2 comments:

Katrina said...

ugh..it sucks, doesn't it? My back is bothering me today too...ugh

Jann said...

Yes, the back pain is nasty. All those ligaments stretching and the extra weight are definitely starting to take their toll!

I just pray I don't have back labour! I have a hard enough time with a 1/2 an hour back spasm! LOL