Sunday, December 04, 2005

19 weeks 3 days - Real Kicks!!

Outside of the ongoing fatigue, moodiness and the bleeding scare on Sunday, I have to say I am enjoying the second trimester more than the first. No more all-day nausea!!! Woohooo!!

I have seen the baby, felt flutters, and am getting a bit of a baby belly now. Although only I can tell the changes so far, everyone else probably figures I just put on a few pounds!! (Since I was big to begin with). It just feels so much more real to me, and it excites me! :-)

19 weeks 3 days, I was laying on the couch watching ER with Keith. He was half falling asleep when I started laughing. He asked, "What did I miss?" thinking that there was something funny on TV. I said, "Nothing, but baby bean is kicking me in the butt."

And there it was, my first real kicks. About 5 times in a row, Baby Bean kicked my butt. It was a weird feeling, didn't hurt, but was slightly uncomfortable, like he/she was kicking a nerve or something. The uncomfortableness didn't bother me at all, I was so excited to feel the kicks in the first place!

No comments: