Sunday, December 04, 2005

23 Weeks

23 Weeks, 17 to go!

For the past three weeks, I have been trying to get Keith to feel the baby when it kicks. So far, he has been unable to, even when baby's been kicking hard. I can feel the kicks from outside, so I was getting frustrated over why he couldn't!! Either baby would move, or stop kicking whenever he would put his hand on my belly. GRRRR

Finally, on Friday night, we were lying on the couch together watching TV. This is a feat that won't be accomplished for much longer, even though he is quite slim, my belly and ass were falling off the couch! LOL I had just eaten about 1/2 an hour before, so I knew baby would be making some movements fairly soon.

Sure enough, baby started kicking. It was low at first, so I didn't say anything to Keith. His hand was on my right side of my belly. Then Bean started kicking where his hand was. I didn't say anything. About three kicks in, Keith says, "I think I felt something there." I agreed as baby had just kicked where his hand lay. Three more times he was able to feel it, and without me telling him when bean was kicking. He was amazed!

No comments: