Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No Sleep...

If I am lucky, I managed to get about 4 hours sleep last night. Yuck. Now I have a headache, my stomach hurts and my teeth ache because I was grinding them in my sleep last night. I must have been stressed, as that's the only time I grind my teeth.

I don't know why I couldn't sleep, I guess too much on my mind. I couldn't shut off the brain. It should be an interesting day at work with this lack of sleep. Maybe its natures way of preparing me for the 2 am feedings coming up? LOL

Although, two funny things happened last night in bed.

Shortly after falling asleep, I woke up to a very stern Keith saying, "Lay down!!!"
I replied, quite drowsily, "I am."
Keith, "Not you, I am talking to the dog."
I replied, "The dog is outside, how's he supposed to hear you from here?"
Then I opened my eyes and saw that Keith was in front of the window he had opened. The dog had been barking. Whoops.

The second event was Keith being the funny one. I had to get up around 1 am to go to the washroom. I tried to get back into bed without waking him.
Keith: "What's wrong?"
Me: "Nothing, I just had to pee, go back to sleep."
Keith: "In the bed? Ewww"
Me: "No, in the toilet. Freak."
And Keith giggles thinking he's the funniest guy ever. He, of course, is asleep and snoring in less than 30 seconds from this conversation. Damn men.

No comments: