Sunday, December 04, 2005

24 weeks

24 Weeks, 16 weeks to go!

Well, I think I have hit middle ground in my pregnancy. I am starting to look pregnant to people, although I think most people won't say anything for fear I am not (Don't blame them, really)

The only new symptom I have is an annoying rash apparantly called PUPPPS. Cute name. Annoying virus. Apparantly only hits 2% of pregnant women. Figures that I would get it. Basically, it started as two little itchy red spots on my abdomen this week, will see how it progresses. The only cure is to give birth (although there are some measures I have read about to help relieve the itching) until then. It's not too bad right now, but if it spreads, I might get pretty cranky.

I am still pretty tired, occasionally hormonal, but overall so happy and content to be pregnant right now. I had a hormonal moment after my first prenatal class. I think it all sunk in to me that I will be having a baby. Apparantly, I am a slow learner LOL!

I have been addicted to Old-Wives Tales to try to figure out what the gender is of baby bean. The very first quiz I did told me I had a 50% chance of having either (at 12 weeks). Wow, thanks for the insight!

As my pregnancy progresses, I have gotten more "you are expecting a girl" than boy results. I don't really care about which gender it is, but I am impatient! I want to know!!! I am a planner at heart.

No comments: