We had what should be our final ultrasound (unless there are problems) on Thursday. I took the morning off work, which worked sooooo much better for me than the last time.
It helps not to have to hear people flushing toilets constantly when you are desperately trying not to pee yourself because your bladder is so full! haha
Baby bean looks good, and I still tear up when I see the little heart beating away on the screen. It looks so beautiful. Bean was still in a bad-ish position, but once I was allowed to pee and was told to "poke baby a bit", he/she did turn around so the technician could get the measurements she was missing from last time.
But, bean is still stubborn. When the technician went to look at the kidneys, I said, "If you happen to see any genitals, let me know". Well, baby bean decided to have its hands down there at the time! Although, we won't know for sure until we deliver, that tells me its a boy! LOL (Since they have more to play with down there at this time! haha)
So, 40 week surprise it is! No early hints for a very impatient Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment