Well, here I am. Definitely in the Third Trimester! (Depending on the site you go to, Dr. you visit, or book you read, every one of them will tell you a different start week for the trimesters!) Now, it's official according to all sources...third trimester.
84 days until my due date.
Wow, I remember when it was in the 200's, it certainly didn't seem like that long ago!
I am a bit cranky today, as I woke up itchy. My rash has expanded to my arms and shoulders, which itch the most at the moment. It is bringing up memories of my childhood Chicken Pox illness!
I may not have any skin left by the time I deliver, as when I looked in the mirror this morning, there was scratch marks on my abdomen! Stupid rash.
I am hoping the remaining time goes by as quickly as the second trimester did. I am enjoying the thought of being pregnant, but as I have said in previous posts, the physical aspect of it is draining now. I am tired constantly. I slept from 10 pm till 8 am this morning, and I am still tired! (And I had a 4 hour nap yesterday on the couch!!) My iron levels are good, I am exercising moderately, I just have NO energy!
My house is a disaster area. It should be condemned. It might be easier to move. haha. Leave everything behind and start over! I don't think Keith would go for that...damn. Well, the house is my focus today, so hopefully I can plug away at it and get it looking better.
No comments:
Post a Comment