I hit 29 weeks exactly on Christmas. Gotta like milestones combining with holidays...makes things easier to remember.
76 days until my due date...
55 days until Baby Bean is considered full term...
I sit here amazed as I calculate the dates. As long as baby bean isn't late, in 11 weeks or less, I will be going to the hospital because I will be in labor.
In 11 weeks or less, I will be holding my newborn son or daughter, and finding out exactly who it was that has been kicking my belly and bladder for the past few months.
In 11 weeks or less, I will be a Mom. I will have realized a dream of mine. That is absolutely huge.
In 11 weeks or less, Keith will be a Daddy. Something he never thought he would be. I can't wait to see him interact with his child.
There is so much I look forward to. There is still so much I am scared of. But my excitement outweighs my fear today.
No comments:
Post a Comment