I don't know what I would do without the internet! Isn't that terrible? There was a time that I didn't even own a computer, and I lived a full life. Sometimes, I think, I spend too much time researching stuff, posting on boards, etc, but I do enjoy it.
I love the one board I visit often. We are all due in March pretty much, so although we all have different situations, home life, etc, we still have that in common. We are all going through this together. So, no matter what I post about, someone has either dealt with it, is dealing with it, or at least offers support to deal with it. It is a great community!
Usually every few days, I go to another bigger site to check out the postings. They have due date clubs, and I like the check out the progress of the December, January, and February due dates. Reading birth stories, seeing the newborn photos, and hearing about pre-labor etc. Well, wouldn't you know it? In March due dates, the first baby has been born already!!
ACK!!
The Mom was 28 weeks 4 days along. That's 3 days ahead of where I am right now.
ACK!!
Baby is in the NICU, but doing well for being so small. I saw pictures of her online today and what a tiny, precious little baby.
It's so scary to think that I could deliver now! I admit, at times, I am a little tired of being pregnant because of the effects on my body. The PUPPPS (rash), the backaches, the weight gain (even though I am still smaller now than I was at my biggest pre-pregnancy), being unable to control my emotions, etc. However, I want what is best for baby bean, and that's to cook a lil while longer!
The Mom on the boards had pre-eclampsia, so it was that complication that caused the early birth. Pre-Eclampsia is a scary thing, and something I am on the watch for since I was overweight before the pregnancy, and have high-blood pressure. It can sneak up so suddenly on you, (like this Mom on the boards) without a lot of warning signs. Scary, scary, scary!
Baby bean has decided to start kicking my bladder...good morning Bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment