Since my rash has expanded and I am itchy all over now, I am feeling a bit miserable at times over the pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I still love being pregnant, but I am feeling a bit annoyed at the constant (and I mean constant) itching.
Because today marked the day that I had 99 days left in my pregnancy, I figured I would change the words of "99 Bottles of Beer" to something a little more appropriate...
99 days till my baby is born
99 days to go
Itching, stinging bumps on my belly
99 days till my baby is born
98 days till my baby is born
98 days to go
Grab the Goldbond and slather it on
98 days till my baby is born
97 days till my baby is born
97 days to go
Toss some Oatmeal into the bath
97 days till my baby is born
96 days till my baby is born
96 days to go
Clumsy, falling, can't bend over
96 days till my baby is born
95 days till my baby is born
95 days to go
Bean is kicking, makes me happy
95 days till my baby is born
94 days till my baby is born
94 days to go
I look like a sumo-wrestler
94 days till my baby is born
93 days till my baby is born
93 days to go
Keith still says that I am beautiful
93 days till my baby is born
92 days till my baby is born
92 days to go
I think Keith needs some glasses
92 days till my baby is born
91 days till my baby is born
91 days to go
The bathroom is my friend and enemy
91 days till my baby is born
90 days till my baby is born
90 days to go
Heartburn keeps me from being lonely at night
90 days till my baby is born
89 days till my baby is born
89 days to go
I want to know where my feet went
89 days till my baby is born
88 days till my baby is born
88 days to go
I'm so tired even though I've slept
88 days till my baby is born
87 days till my baby is born
87 days to go
My belly is hard and that's kinda cool
87 days till my baby is born
86 days till my baby is born
86 days to go
I gagged on my prenatal vitamin
86 days till my baby is born
85 days till my baby is born
85 days to go
I really want a Lime Margarita
85 days till my baby is born
84 days till my baby is born
84 days to go
Who put the bathroom upstairs?
84 days till my baby is born
83 days till my baby is born
83 days to go
I can't get up without shooting pains
83 days till my baby is born
82 days till my baby is born
82 days to go
A healthy baby makes this all worthwhile
82 days till my baby is born
To be continued... LOL Feel sorry for my baby, his or her Mom-to-be is a nerd!
No comments:
Post a Comment