Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Best Laid Plans...

have gone awry yet again. Man oh Man!

I had all these plans on how I was going to spend my 4 days off work. I had visions of a clean house, a clean Jeep, so much sleep that I wouldn't feel tired anymore and even some visiting thrown in there.

I did clean a bit, as well as Christmas shop on Christmas Eve. But pretty much every moment of wakefulness that I have had in the past two days have been spent to determine whether Keith is still breathing or not. (Okay, a slight exaggeration)

The poor man has been so sick since Sunday night. I had no sleep on Sunday night as I was busy changing sheets, buckets, and trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with him.

Monday, he was still sick, and I was exhausted. Man, how am I going to handle a sick kid?

Tuesday, he is still sick, but at least able to get up on his own. Cuts down on the amount of stair climbing I have had to do today, however I have enough laundry to do now to keep me set well into the new year.

But I am spent. I haven't slept longer that 2 hours at one time in the last two days. I am utterly, bone-achingly tired. Ugh. And back to work tommorow. Double ugh. Thank goodness its a really short week!

I am off to try to make some supper that is somewhat nutritious, and hope that sleep comes easily for both of us tonight!

No comments: