25 Weeks - 15 weeks to go!
I haven't been sleeping the greatest lately. I have been up to go pee, ate something that didn't hit me right and had a middle of the night sickness episode, and heartburn has set in whenever I lay down.
On Saturday night, I fell asleep early on the couch. I woke up, went pee, and climbed into bed. It was around 5 am. I slept till 11 AM. It was SOOOOOOOO nice to sleep in again. I finally felt rested.
Baby bean started thumping away in my belly, so I just rolled over, and looked outside at the snow covered trees. I laid there for over half an hour just feeling baby kick and feeling so utterly peaceful. It was a beautiful moment and a memory I don't want to forget. I have never felt so completely at ease and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment